Traditional & Vegetarian Breakfasts and Rolls available from 8.30am to 11.30am…
Scones and Things.. .
Please see our display for a selection of cakes.
- Toasted and buttered fruit teacake.
- Fruit scone with butter or with jam and clotted cream
- Cheese scone with butter
- Toasted gluten free fruit bread
Sandwiches Served on brown bread with dressed salad. Let us know if you would prefer white or gluten free bread. Why not substitute your salad for a small portion of hand crafted fried potatoes only
- Home boiled, hand carved ham
- Cheese and homemade chutney
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
- The Legendary Lemon Tree Cheese savoury with herby tomatoes red onion and mayonnaise .
- Vegetarian club with roasted red peppers, grated carrot, herby tomatoes and hummus
- BLT with roast herby tomatoes, bacon, lettuce and mayonnaise
- Open prawn & Marie Rose
- Lemon Tree Grilled Sandwiches
Served on a malted brown bloomer, with a dressed salad garnish.
Why not substitute your salad for a small portion of hand crafted fried potatoes only
- Local sausage, chilli jam and cheese
- Brie, roast tomato and roasted peppers.
- Ham, Cheddar cheese and red onion.
Handcrafted deep-fried potatoes
Soup always homemade served with chunky bread
Soup and Cheese today’s soup with either Lancashire blue or Mature Cheddar, chunky bread and homemade chutney.
Homemade Vegetarian Tart of the moment, served with seasonal coleslaw and dressed salad and a few fried potatoes.
Two poached eggs on a toasted sourdough roll with either smoked salmon or smoked streaky bacon & Hollandaise sauce
Tender Pulled Beef Brisket in a warm Sourdough Roll. Cumbrian beef slow roasted for 4 ½ hours then shredded! Served with salad, garlic dip and handcrafted fried potatoes
Black Pudding, Chorizo and Cumberland Sausage Salad- served on dressed salad with a poached egg
Homemade Pie-please see the special board
Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Roast Tomato Bake. Topped with cheese sauce and served with dressed salad. (gluten free)
Cold Home Boiled Ham with handcrafted fried potatoes & tossed salad-add a fried egg?
Smoked Salmon and Prawns with Marie Rose sauce, dressed salad, seasonal coleslaw and brown bread and butter
Cheese and Ham Plate with home boiled, hand carved ham; mature Cheddar or Lancashire blue cheese, and homemade chutney. Just served with dressed salad and bread
Real Homemade Puds
Today’s Hot Pudding. Homemade with lashings of custard!! Or clotted cream from
English Lakes Ice Cream
Double Jersey, Thunder & Lightening,
Death By Chocolate, Strawberry Crush.
Two Scoops / Three Scoops / Waffle Cornet